Once tried, Always used.
In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny his tarnished pot was after cooking rhubarb.
Using an active ingredient that's found in the plant he formulated a talcum-smooth cleanser and sold it to the city taverns.
So pleased were his customers with how well it worked on bar fixtures, the product was dubbed the "Bar Keepers Friend". The same non-bleach formula that put a shine to the brass rails of taverns at the turn of the century is used in households today. Proudly, still made in Indianapolis and contains no phosphates.
- Specially formulated to remove tough grease, rust stains, lime buildup, and mineral deposits, and 50% stronger than our classic cleaners; Quickly removes food, stains, hard water deposits and tarnish from cookware
- This product can be used on Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Ceramic, Copper, Brass, Chrome, Aluminum
- KITCHEN USE: The best way to clean Stainless Steel pots and pans, glass casserole dishes, baking sheets, oven door interiors, tough stains on cooking surfaces
- BATHROOM USE: Removes the toughest rust stains and mineral deposits, cleans bathtubs and showers
- OUTDOOR USE: The best way to clean stainless steel grills, grill tools, camping cookware, rust stains and more